Monday, May 18, 2015

Review on Beanie Boo

Introducing my first Beanie Boo...

Duke!

Duke is one of the most cutest Beanie Boos I have ever seen!
I just bought him a couple of weeks ago and I thought I would 
do a review on him...





The inside of his ears are not soft and on the bottom of his 
paws and snout is a different length from the rest of his hair 
and is not as soft. Otherwise he is one of the most soft stuffed animals I ever felt.


     I love his character with his BIG blue eyes, bushy eye brows, 
                             blue ears and his blue silky tail.




There is nothing at all to complain about this dog!
He is a one of a kind!





3 comments:

  1. Duke is so adorable! I have Tasha, the pink and gray leopard! Are you planing on getting more??
    P.S Duke's eyes are amazing! Were did you get him?
    Winter : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is soooooo cute! I love his adorable face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Yes, I plan on getting more I want to get the camouflage owl! I got him at
    Barns and Noble!

    ReplyDelete